Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 2014 Gossamer Blue Spreads

 July's Gossamer blue kits were a lot of fun to work with this month. The primary colors are perfect for summer spreads, 4th of July pictures, pool pictures, etc. I, however, am still trying to catch up. I'm still finishing my spreads from this past spring. (My goal for the summer is to catch up...) Anyway, here are the pages that I made using the kits.



I love this 'Here I Stand' card. Isn't the font fun? The little tag and pocket, along with the circle die cuts are from this month's printables.



The mix of Gossamer Blue exclusives, Pink Paislee goodies and Crate Paper products worked together perfectly on these spreads.


I think this blue and white striped card was my favorite of all!

Be sure to check out the Gossamer Blue kits this month! You can see all of them here in the Gossamer Blue store.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if the blue and white card is your fav, its all wonderful!