Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gossamer Blue October Projects

It's October 1st and you know what that means! Gossamer Blue kits are now on sale. You definitely don't want to miss out on the October kits. There are a wonderful mix of Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye and Chickaniddy goodies. Additionally, there are so many amazing exclusives this month. The cards in the Life's Pages kits are my favorites EVER! Traci outdid herself.

Here are my projects for this month...

This first spread doesn't have too many photos. It was a sad week for our family. Ryan lost a friend, suddenly, to a brain aneurysm. I devoted the left hand page to Tommy and added a lot of journaling under the cards.



On this page, I focused on Ryan's new tooth. He'd broken his front one and we had it fixed this week. The 'I Like Your Face' card was perfect for his before and after photo.

 Both of the above projects were made with the main kit only, along with the printables.

This next project used a mix of kits.

 I just love the floral die cuts and the cute Chickaniddy enamel stars.



So, be sure to head over to Gossamer Blue and check out the kits. They are bound to go quickly! You won't be disappointed.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! I'm glad you posted missy :-)

Laura Rahel said...

So lovely!

Tina said...

I've looked everywhere any way u would sell the October 2014 stamp set?