Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Elf Magic

It may be January, but I'm still knee deep in December pictures and memories! I have a fun layout to share with you today. In December, we have Buddy the Elf who comes and visits each day. He leaves Ryan a note and sometimes a little treat. Ryan just loves Buddy. Getting him out of bed is a lot easier when he's around. (Lord help me now that it's January...) Anyway, I knew I wanted to do a page about Buddy and the Get Happy line from Gossamer Blue was the perfect collection to use!


I used the Gossamer Blue sketch for December, so this page came together really easily! You can see the sketch HERE and play along with the challenge. (You have until January  and can win a $10 GC to Gossamer Blue.)


I loved adding little bits and pieces to this page to break up the bold lines. I used some of the epoxy stars, die cuts, wood stars and paint splatters.


The colors in this collection are so fun. Even though we are past Christmas, I can see myself using this line again and again.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Romy said...

Such a beautiful and magical lay-out! I love the festive colours that you used.

Jingle said...

This is really an adorable layout! I love the fun mix of playful patterns and colors!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea with Buddy!! Such a great page Anabelle! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

What a great page - love the layout, and you are so right about those being good colours!

nancy carroll said...

Love the LO and better yet the story! TFS